Google
 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging books

I have collected Blogging related books here. I suggest you to get some physical copy and go through those to get an idea when you are offline. the more you think offline, the more you write lot of blog posts.

what about Internet resources when it is available for free?
I am here very well to solve that issue. to get you started, monetize etc. also i am experiementing certain things so that i can share with my fellow readers. Blogging is a wonderful thing about sharing your thoughts to others so that others can too benefit from it. There are plenty of Internet resources like my blogrtools but not all of them help you to write blog contents. but here you will get to know about those. i might give suggestions on writing good content that flourishes from the bottom of your heart and reaches your beloved people.

List of Books from
http://blogrtools.zlio.net/ created using zlio.com


How do Books help me?
Books help you many ways to understand much more about blog, what do people think about bloggers....Books are always good Friends. most of the books i have shown above are quite picked by me and added to the list. i get to learn certain techniques from the books i have read / referred. you to can give a try.

No comments:

Sponsored Links