Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogrtools got sandbox now!

Hello all,

I have been trying different blog editors and wanted to write about those. All my thinking is on the tools that a layman can use to write a blog which is the primary goal of this blog. For that to explain, I have created a Blogrtools Sandbox where you will see different posts using different editors.

Blogrtools Sandbox will be my playground where I will be able to show you how each blog writing tool behaves and how it posts. you will still continue to see the review in this blog.

Blogrtools Sandbox will not just contain the sample blog posts from blog writing tools, but will also help you in placing ads, some thing like blog mock up before you try that on your blog. this way, you will not mess up your blog.

Thank you!

Blogrtools

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Sponsored Links